I have a treat for you guys today, an easy recipe for a Peppermint Lavender Foot Scrub. There are only four ingredients needed, and most are basic household items.
Here is what you need:
- Epsom salt – 1 cup (or course sea salt)
- Vegetable Oil – 4-6 tablespoons (any carrier oil will work: fractionated coconut, olive, jojoba, etc.)
- Lavender Essential Oil – 6 drops
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 6 drops
- Food coloring – 3 drops (optional)
Mix the ingredients together and you are done!
Place in an air-tight container and use as needed. This would also make a great gift for Mother’s Day, a Birthday, Baby Shower, Bridal Shower, Christmas or any special occasion.
I use my foot scrub a few nights a week, during my kids’ bath. While bathing them I sit along the side, soaking my feet in the tub. After a good soak, I’ll scrub my feet with this Peppermint Lavender Foot Scrub. Aside from smelling wonderful, the peppermint is so cool on my skin. It’s a nice little treat for my tired feet.